Happy Birthday stitchstitchknit!!!
Haha, I tried to make a cake and I didn’t know what to put on it, so boyfriend suggested to make a happy face… But it tastes better than it looks! =)
It’s a chocolate cake with marzipan and hazelnuts 😉
I can’t believe that it’s one year since I started this blog.
I was really unsure at first weather there would be anyone in the world interested in what I have to say and show, but I am so happy that I decided to start a blog.
Thank you so much for 6079 clicks, 213 comments and 25 followers! =)
Your lovely words make my day and keep me going when I need it (frogging, never ending sky…)
I started my blog when I started my first Haed Kreimhild’s Revenge. I was nervous to start such a big project but you encouraged me (also by trying to stitch these huge designs, too) to try it and this is how far I got
I made a start on QS Book End Kitties (here’s todays update, by the way, I put in about 1200 stitches or so and will stitch this for the next week)
And I also managed to start AND finish SK Storykeeper (which still need to be washed…..)
One year ago, I didn’t have a stash… Kreimhild’s Revenge was my first Haed chart and stayed my only one for a few months and now, I have a STASH, haha =) I fear it will increase over the upcoming year, even if I do my best not to buy more charts =)
I got this award from Heli, be sure to pay a visit to her wonderful blog =) Thank you so much!
Liebster is a German word, meaning favorite, dearest or beloved, and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
Huh, that’s complicated. I know so many blogs I love, it’s hard to take out only 5 of them. I will try to put in blogs who have few readers and may therefore leave out other blogs I love but who are more known. Please don’t be angry with me!
1) Aunty Nene who stitches a wonderful Golden Kite project. I am always impressed to see her work on it =)
2) Xstitchwip That lady has a flying needle! And her Haeds are wonderful =)
3) The Crafty Princess If you ever need someone help you justify your stashin-habbits – she’s your lady! And she has wonderful projects, very colorful and it’s fun to read her thoughts!
4) Weestitchy I don’t know when I started following her, but it must have been a good day =) A very kind lady who stitches up amazing things!
5) Ronjja Linda’s stitching is fantastic and she is a really kind person =)
“2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don’t know about you.”
So here are the random facts….
1) I love tea. I’m living on my own for 5 months now and I increased my tea collection up to about 25 different sorts of tea already and I fear it will get worse. My favorite tea is called “Yogi tea”
2) “Liebster” is the word I usually call my boyfriend, so I think it’s kind of funny that I got that award!
3) I can’t sleep without my pink teddy bear (accept when bf is here, then it’s okay 😉 )
4) I can’t stand silence 😉 I love music (I have about 220 CDs and keep buying them) and when I stitch I usually listen to audiobooks because I can’t read while I stitch (just like Heli, who gave me this award. I also use audible =) ). TV is fine, too.
5)I have my own blackboard in my flat =)