So, finally back! It has been a long while since I posted. It has been pretty chaotic here, but now most things are back to normal.
The move was exhausting, but I love our new place and I am very happy we moved.
But stitched was cut short during that time.
First up is the first Yota post.
I will present the two UFOs I will work on during the year.
And here is the little work I did on it.
It is not much and I lose my mojo to work on it from time to time. I discovered yet another bit that needs frogging…. I will try to do some frogging on it soon und hope it will be easier to work on this.
I am not so sure why I stopped working on this one. I guess I got distracted by Haed. I really love the design and working with the blending filament may be a bit complicated but it turns out beautifully.
I don’t tink that one of them will be finished this year, but I hope to make some progress on both of them.
Next up is a small update on Yule Angel. This page seems to take forever…. Still 300 left to do… But life keeps me so busy, I fear it will still take a few days to finish the page…
I’m happy it’s so easy to stitch 😉 So I can actually get a bit done from time to time 😉
Last but not least I want to announce my “goals” for 2013:
1) Start and finish QS Theatre of the Absurd – this year’s Haed Freebie SAL. I have not started yet, still busy kitting things up. 10 colors left to wind and I need to grid the fabbie. I will stitch on 25ct ivory Lugana.
2) Start and finish QS A Midsummer Night’s Dream. This is a freebie Michele shared some time ago and the design is very small. It’s just one page, so finishing this should be possible 😉 I ordered the missing threads (7 or so) together with the floss for Theatre. This will also be stitched on 25ct ivory Lugana. I managed to miscut the fabric for Book End Kitties, it was way to small! But Midsummer nights dream will fit there 😉
3) Finish the second row of pages on Kreimhild. This means stitching page 11-16. I know this is a monster goal, but I feel so guilty because she had so little love during the last year. She was my first Haed after all and I love love love her! =)
4) 1 page on each Yule Angel (page 2) and Rheingold (page 4). So they will definitely get some love this year 😉
5) YOTA!!! I want to work on my UFOs each month 😉
I fear I have to get back to work now… Next weekend is IHSW (klick the crabby!), but I’m not sure if I’ll make it. It is my birthday on Sunday and we are going to have a party on Saturday here. So I might be pretty busy once again.
I’m sorry for all who blogged and who haven’t received a comment from me for some time. I’m reading a lot of blogs and comment on some, but there are so many posts to read that I sometimes just read them. I hope to be a better girl this year 😉
Until next time,
Happy stitching! =)